- More local brokerages added to Georgia commission lawsuit defendant listby Brooklee Han on December 8, 2023 at 4:28 pm
An amended complaint for the Phillips commission lawsuit in Georgia names several local independent firms as defendants.
- November jobs report comes in stronger than expectedby Sarah Marx on December 8, 2023 at 2:26 pm
Employers picked up the hiring pace in November, shaking investors’ confidence in the Fed’s likelihood of cutting interest rates in 2024.
- Top 10 ways to get homebuyers to work with youby Tim and Julie Harris on December 8, 2023 at 1:00 pm
How do you articulate the value you bring when representing a homebuyer in a real estate transaction? You know what you do, but how do you explain it in such a way that a buyer understands your value, the required agency forms and everything involved to make it to the closing table? Ultimately, every homebuyer
- Democrats introduce bills to ban hedge funds from single-family housing marketby Chris Clow on December 7, 2023 at 10:12 pm
Lawmakers in the House and Senate have introduced bills in both chambers targeting institutional investor activity in single-family housing.
- Redfin reveals new AI-powered listing photos toolby Sarah Marx on December 7, 2023 at 9:58 pm
Redfin launched Redfin Redesign, an AI-powered tool for home photos that helps buyers visualize what listings will look like.