- HW Media acquires Altos Research to expand access to real-time housing databy Caren Karris on December 8, 2022 at 12:00 pm
HW Media, publisher of HousingWire, RealTrends and Reverse Mortgage Daily has closed on the strategic acquisition of Altos Research.
- CFPB to be lenient on enforcing changes from 2020 HMDA Final Rule by Connie Kim on December 7, 2022 at 10:59 pm
The CFPB recognizes financial institutions affected by this change may need time to implement changes in the closed-end loan reporting threshold.
- Lower mortgage rates stabilize the housing marketby Sarah Wheeler on December 7, 2022 at 9:57 pm
Bond yields and mortgage rates have been falling since weaker inflation data was released, which is stabilizing the housing market. We’re on the verge of rates dropping below 6%.
- Doma cuts workforce by 40% as part of its ‘reduction plan’by Brooklee Han on December 7, 2022 at 9:17 pm
Doma said it expects to incur between $9 million and $10 million in employment-related charges, including expenditures for employee benefits, salary continuation, severance payments, payroll taxes and related costs.
- After margin call, EPM stopped paying Jesse Iwuji Motorsports sponsorship: lawsuit￼by Flávia Furlan Nunes on December 7, 2022 at 5:57 pm
Jesse Iwuji Motorsports filed a lawsuit against Equity Prime Mortgage (EPM) for allegedly failing to make more than $4 million in sponsorship payments after the lender received a margin call from its investors.