- Lower mortgage rates fueling existing home salesby Sarah Wheeler on March 21, 2023 at 9:57 pm
To understand why we had such a beat in sales, you only need to go back to Nov. 9, when mortgage rates started to fall from 7.37% to 5.99%.
- Keeping Current Matters hires George Ratiu as chief economistby Sarah Wheeler on March 21, 2023 at 9:05 pm
Keeping Current Matters (KCM) has hired George Ratiu, formerly the manager of economic research at Realtor.com, as chief economist.
- HUD highlights support for expanding high-speed internet accessby Chris Clow on March 21, 2023 at 4:42 pm
HUD has released a guide to help people navigate the funding programs for expanding access to high-speed internet in more communities.
- Daily AI mortgage CRM company rebrands to Aidiumby Tannistha Sinha on March 21, 2023 at 4:03 pm
Mortgage CRM company Daily AI rebranded to Aidium Mortgage CRM and launched a new CRM product, the company announced on Monday.
- Existing home sales rise for the first time in a yearby Brooklee Han on March 21, 2023 at 3:37 pm
Existing home sales rose in February for the first time in a year, climbing 14.5% to a sales pace of 4.58 million, but existing home sales were still down 22.6% on a yearly basis.