- Equifax to cut underwriting time with IRIS Software Group by Connie Kim on September 25, 2023 at 7:30 pm
Equifax’s digital verification tool is available to one million additional employees of U.S. SMBs who use IRIS Payroll Relief software.
- MV Realty files for bankruptcyby Brooklee Han on September 25, 2023 at 6:52 pm
Right-to-list agreement firm MV Realty files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in all 33 states it operates in amid legal troubles.
- Curinos partners with Polly on lenders’ workflow optimizationby Connie Kim on September 25, 2023 at 6:36 pm
Embedded with Curinos’ comprehensive dataset, Polly is developing a suite of competitive data and analytics to layer into its platform.
- Better conducts layoffs just weeks after going publicby Connie Kim on September 25, 2023 at 4:31 pm
The digital lender issued pink slips to a quarter of its U.S. mortgage sales and origination team in another round of layoffs.
- Student loan payments to resume, will modestly impact mortgages: Moody’s by Flávia Furlan Nunes on September 25, 2023 at 3:45 pm
About 24 million borrowers will start repaying their federal student loans again on Oct. 1. Learn what it means for their credit report.